24-Hour Water Entry Test
Every AquaSeal Waterproof Bag has conducted the 24-hour water entry test to ensure the waterproofing. The AquaSeal Waterproof Bag is designed with continuity in mind—and molded with a seamless, high-frequency welding technique. Please check the exterior for any damage and pull the seal zipper tightly closed to ensure the IPX7 waterproof. If the zipper isn’t sealed, it could cause damage to your personal items or smartphone. We provide the following testing instructions before using the AquaSeal Waterproof Bag:
- Seal Zipper Instruction
- Water Entry Test Instruction
After pulling the zipper tightly closed, please gently tap the bag and listen for any leaking air. If there is no air leaking, the AquaSeal Waterproof bag is completely sealed with waterproofing.
Bitplay’s AquaSeal Waterproof Bag consists of two pieces: the front phone pouch and the back bag. The Fidlock® magnetic fastener joins and secures the front and back bag, and the attached safety string prevents any unwanted drops or falls.
Front Phone Pouch
This transparent pouch features a touchscreen-friendly design, enabling you to operate your smartphone with ease.
*The touchscreen capabilities decrease underwater. To easily take photos or videos, open your camera app before submerging the bag in water.
The opaque back bag is designed to provide smart storage spaces for your valuables.
*Overfilling the bag can cause it to lose its shape and become harder to zip. To ensure AquaSeal properly protects your belongings, avoid overfilling.
The AquaSeal Waterproof Bag stays airtight using a professional-grade seal zipper. To close, pull the seal zipper tightly to the end to fully protect your belongings.
The safety string is installed on the clasps of the front pouch and the back bag to prevent them from accidentally coming apart.
Fidlock® Magnetic Fastener
The Fidlock® Magnetic Fastener can only be released at a specific angle, which enables you to use the bags together or separately and keep your items safe.
The bag has two clasps on both sides. Buckle the strap onto the clasps to install the strap on the bag.
Fidlock® Y-Buckle Belt Installation
2. Once the belt is installed, adjust the clasp of the fixed strap.
Fidlock® Y-Buckle Belt User Manual
By default, the fixed strap is connected to the Fidlock® Buckle Belt with a short red strap attached.
To release: Pull up on the red string to release the belt.
To fasten: Line up the magnets together to reconnect.
Product Testing Instructions
Before fully submerging the AquaSeal Waterproof Bag into water with your belongings, bitplay advises you to check the exterior for any damage and conduct the water entry test to ensure the bag is sealed.
Water Entry Test Instructions
1. Open the seal zipper. Let air inflate the bag and then pull the zipper tightly closed.
2. Gently tap the bag and listen for any leaking air.
3. Submerge the bag underwater at a depth of 30 centimeters (approximately 1 foot) for up to 10 minutes.
4. If there is no visible damage or air leaking, place your belongings in the bag and start to use it.
* If the bag is leaking air, check to confirm the zipper is properly sealed.
1. The AquaSeal Waterproof Bag is not shock-resistant—therefore, we cannot guarantee protection of your items in the event of drops or falls. We suggest you properly reinforce your personal items or smartphone before placing them into the bag.
2. Test the waterproofing before using AquaSeal Waterproof Bag. bitplay’s warranty, maintenance, return, and exchange services do not apply to your smartphone or valuables.
3. Please do not press the AquaSeal Waterproof Bag firmly if the seal zipper has locked air inside. Doing so could cause damage to the zipper due to inner pressure.
4. Avoid placing the AquaSeal Waterproof Bag in a high-temperature environment or direct sunlight to prevent permanent damage in fused parts.
5. After submerging the AquaSeal Waterproof Bag underwater (especially under the seawater, beach, or other environments containing salt), please wash with clean water and soak into water for up to 10 minutes. Then place the bag in a cool, dry place to maintain the function of the bag.
6. When you place your smartphone into the front bag, it’s normal to see your screen become foggy since the AquaSeal Waterproof Bag is fully sealed. The air in the bag will become humid, and the temperature of your mobile device may cause the interior temperature to rise. Upon the bag is submerged into cold water, the temperature difference may cause the interior of the transparent pouch to fog. If this happens, simply remove your smartphone from the bag.
7. If you have any questions, please send a message to bitplay’s Facebook page, or send an email to our customer service (email@example.com). We will reply to you as soon as possible during regular business hours.